Volunteer at your local Acelero Learning center
There are many wonderful volunteer opportunities available at our Acelero Learning centers in Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Choose one that fits your schedule!
Are you a current parent, guardian, or caregiver to an Acelero Learning student?
- Volunteer to be a Parent Leader at your local center! Parent Leaders receive training on leadership and advocacy skills, and work directly with Center Directors. Parent Leaders bring to light any concerns at the center, assist in planning parent/child activities, and support various campaigns on family life practices, health initiatives, and attendance.
- Volunteer to be a member of your local Policy Committee. This volunteer opportunity takes parents, guardians, and caregivers to the next level of program governance. Policy Committee representatives have the opportunity to be involved at the delegate level in planning program options and monitoring of all local centers. Initial and ongoing training and support are provided to all PC representatives.
Are you a community member or a parent, guardian, or caregiver to a current OR former Acelero Learning student?
- Volunteer as a Family Life Practice Workshop Co-Facilitator. This volunteer opportunity is geared towards returning parents that have already participated in the Family Life Practice Workshops and can provide insight on their successes at home to other parents. Preparation and training for co-facilitation is provided.
- Be a Classroom Volunteer. This volunteer opportunity will bring you into the classroom to support daily routines at your local center and can help develop your skills as the primary educator of your child. Center staff will provide an overview of expectations around being in the classroom and the specific opportunities available.
- Volunteer at center Workshops and Activities. Support various center events by coordinating and organizing the activity from beginning to end. A great chance to get to know Acelero Learning staff and your fellow parents!
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities or have additional questions, please contact the Center Director or Family Advocate at your local center. Please click below to access a full list of centers in your area.