It's not just a job. It's a chance to make a difference.
Acelero Learning has a proven track record of producing breakthrough child outcome gains for some of America’s most disadvantaged children through our unique outcomes-focused approach. Through the integrated implementation of these tools, Acelero has produced some of the largest child outcome gains ever recorded at an individual Head Start program. We currently serve more than 5,000 children and families in four states in our Acelero Learning Head Start centers.
Our Shine Early Learning division helps disseminate the innovative practices that were developed, implemented, and refined at Acelero Learning to other Head Start and Early Head Start programs throughout the country through intensive, ongoing training and technical assistance partnerships. These innovations were funded thanks to the generosity of our double bottom line investors.
The Acelero Learning and Shine Early Learning Support Center is located in Harlem, New York, in one of the first new office buildings to be constructed along 125th Street in the last decade.
Our Shine Implement offices are located in: La Grange, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Monroe, Louisiana; New York, New York; Toledo, Ohio; and Bay City, Texas.
Success begins with our team of talented, committed professionals who share a passion for changing children’s lives. Our supportive work environment fosters a sense of achievement among our students as well as our employees. We are always looking for talented and dedicated individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of children and families. Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
We offer comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, generous paid time off, and the ultimate reward of using your talents to build a better future for children, families, and the community.
Our Work Perks
- Highly competitive salaries
- 401(k) retirement savings with matching
- 3-4 weeks paid time off during first year of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision health plans
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee wellness programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Customized center-based trainings
- Leadership coaching and development
- Employee award, appreciation, and recognition programs
- Acelero University - classroom courses and virtual workshops in early childhood education and program management
- Special guest speakers at the Support Center
- Leadership Cohort for promising future managers